Wednesday 15 June 2016

WOYWW #367: My art book collection and another ATC

Hello fellow WOYWW deskers! I'll be quick today as I haven't had much time to do any art since the weekend. We had our house valued with view to putting it on the market and I was busy trying to make it presentable. Not an easy task and now I'm afraid to make it messy again. We have our third viewing of the house that we're thinking of buying later today, but we haven't decided anything yet. Perhaps now, with Brexit looming, it may not be the best time to make big financial decisions.

So today, instead of my art, I decided to show you my collection of art books that I've accumulated in the past two years since I first discovered mixed-media. I have about three dozen titles now and no where to store them! Some of them are in drawers in my bedside table and the rest are just stacked up next to my bed. A great way to stub your toes I'll tell you. In our new house, I hope to have a dedicated book case for them! See how many of these books you can recognize! And if you have any recommendations of others to put on my wish list, please leave it in the comments below!




I had a lovely surprise on Saturday when Lynne Mizera's ATC arrived along with some wonderful extras that you can see in the photo. Thank you so much Lynne! Love, love, love the ATC and the fact that you made it with me in mind makes it extra special!!!



I have quite a few ATCs now that require some sort of storage. I decided to store them in my Tag Swap Book temporarily. You can see how I made it some time ago here. I'll have to find a permanent solution for them later. 



Thanks for stopping by! My thoughts today are with Jan (LLJ) who's recently lost her dad, but still found the strength to host this week's WOYWW link-up for us in the absence of our regular hostess, Julia, who is still recovering from major surgery. Thinking of you both, courageous ladies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below.