Friday 3 June 2016

LifeBook Week23: My Inner Wizard

This week on LifeBook we had an absolutely fantastic lesson by Jenny Grant, titled 'Your Inner Wizard'. I adore Jenny's distinctive grungy style and I hope I managed to steal some of her techniques. I loved working on my layers and I found the whole process highly enjoyable. This was one of those pages that just fell together and I'm very happy with how it turned out.

The page started out with a collaged background, most of which got covered up during the process, but parts of it are still visible if you look closely. There were so many steps that I would have to watch the videos again if I wanted to recreate this look. But that's the good thing about LifeBook - we get to keep all the videos for future reference! For now, I'll just show you what I created:



 








 Thanks for visiting! Hope to see you again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below.